Thursday 20 September 2012

In which I meet Prince Hal at King Lear.

Awkward moment number 70 million..
Should change the blog name to Charlie vs. her awkwardness...

Wooooooooooooow



Last night I stopped a handsome young gentleman and his lovely female companion from going into a bar, and proceeded to make fun of the way he laughs, and then babble about Shakespeare (not my strongest subject) for about ten minutes. This was Tom Hiddleston and Sian Clifford. Though embarrassed, I was told to fulfil my dream by one of my idols, so I guess I can check that off my bucket list... 

I you hadn't realised from the pictures: Hiddleston= Loki from Thor.. So yeah.
Now, if you are a regular reader of my blog, and not Connor Tully, you will have seen my Avengers review, in which I talk about how I think Hiddleston is possibly one of the hottest villains ever. After meeting the very man, I stick by the first, but not second, statement!


Since now, it is very early the next morning from said event, I should probably leave it here, and talk about the amazing Shakespeare piece I met Loki at on my next post.

ALSO, look up 'Sian Clifford', very nice lady, and if Hiddles likes her? I like her.


Happy fan-girling butterballs.


            I was tempted to tell him how sexy his eyes are.Swoon..  
He probably knows though.       

No comments:

Post a Comment